How Can Business Software Help a Business?
Is your business a combination of two elements…
1. Managed by hard working, territorial people (only I know how to do it, types!)?
2. Supported by generally free software, spreadsheets, word processing ect…
If above – Then you could end up with a number of issues in the future, here are a few…
- Scalability – this is not a plan for growth – Information must be accessable with access controlled!
- Recruitment – Finding good people that can work in this type of environment – face fitting
- Operational Cost Issues – information flows are poor, jobs are programmed slower, executed ad-hoc, invoiced whenever!
- On Sales – if the customer experience is poor! Expect less! They will look to manage you by not overloading you with work! (somebody’s getting your sales!)
Customer Instructions – Into The System
Allow Clients Direct Access to Data
Program Work, Manage Operatives!
Do you believe your business could be more efficient? For instance, are your staff spending what seems like a disproportionate amount of time completing routine tasks? Time that could better spent on other areas of the business?
Even if you’re just thinking yes, then you need a software system that’ll help you automate repetitive, daily tasks and free your team to focus on other priorities, like customers and sales.
The problem is growth! If you want to take on more clients, do more work for the customers you have, even add more services your business can offer, adding more people to do these things is not only costly but can create a range of other problems!