It may be that your business is managed by a combination of two elements…
1. Hard-working people running a range of Spreadsheets to track activity!
2. Supported by generally free business software, Paper Job Sheets & Van Trackers!
Streamline Your Business | Make More Money – Less Overhead
Free Demo & Chat Tel: 0203 488 4863
Business Software for SMEs
Enter Job Instructions onto the System
Allocate to a Field Team
Add to the Schedule
Program Repeat Visits
Access the System on Mobile Devices
Job Sheets to Field Teams
Operatives Own System View
Control Access to Infomation Levels
Working from Home or Remotely
Remote System Access
Access via WIFI Connection
On Internet-Enabled Devices
Cost Breakdown (Labour & Materials)
Email Quote Via System
Status Indicators & Reminders
Additional Document Uploads
Directory for Sub-Contractor
Contacts & Business Details
Sub-Contractors Assigned to Jobs
Documents Upload (RAMS)
Great Client Directory
Simple Search by ABC
Store Documents & Quotes
Google Maps Link for Address
All In One Business Software
The way we work in our business is usually a function of finding a way to manage a process or a set of actions, and then honing that set to the best it can be.
- Question: Has it reached its best, or is it the best you can do given the time constraints and pressure of an ever-growing business?
- Question: Do you believe your business could be more efficient?
For instance, are your staff spending what seems like a disproportionate amount of time completing routine tasks? Time that could be better spent on other areas of the business?
Even if you’re just thinking yes, then you need a software system that’ll help you automate repetitive, daily tasks and free your team to focus on other priorities, like customers and sales.
Growth can be a problem! If you want to serve more clients. Plus, offer more services to the customers you have, even provide more services options, adding more people to do these things is not only costly but can create a range of other problems!
Design Your Best Business Software
- Streamline your business, right-size your costs, improve your customer’s experience, developing more sales!
- Customer Quote – “We are not going back to the way we used to manage our business!”
A company’s operational activity creates cost! Being efficient in managing and completing customer requests, adds real cash to the bottom line!
So, the first objective is to understand exactly what will add value! How it will be used in the company, and then how all of this benefits the customers.