Planned Preventative Maintenance Software | PPM
Is your business a combination of two elements…
1. Managed by hard working, territorial people (only I know how to do it, types!)?
2. Supported by generally free software, spreadsheets, word processing ect…
If above – Then you could end up with a number of issues in the future, here are a few…
- Scalability – this is not a plan for growth – Information must be accessable with access controlled!
- Recruitment – Finding good people that can work in this type of environment – face fitting
- Operational Cost Issues – information flows are poor, jobs are programmed slower, executed ad-hoc, invoiced whenever!
- On Sales – if the customer experience is poor! Expect less! They will look to manage you by not overloading you with work! (somebody’s getting your sales!)
Customer Instructions – Into The System
Allow Clients Direct Access to Data
Program Work, Manage Operatives!