Do You Need a Business System?
If your business software is a combination of two elements…
1. Managed by hard working, but secretive people (only I know how to do it types!)
2. Generally free software, spreadsheets, word processing ect…
If above – Then you can look forward to a number of problems in the future, here are a few…
- Scalability – this is not a plan for growth
- Recruitment – finding good people that can work in this type of environment
- Operational Cost Issues – information flows are poor, jobs are programmed slower, executed ad-hoc, invoiced whenever!
- On Sales – if the customer experience is poor! Expect less! They will look to manage you by not overloading you with work! (somebody’s getting your sales!)
Customer Instructions – Into The System
Allow Clients Direct Access to Data
Program Work, Manage Operatives!