Why HVAC Software for Business?
Grow Your Daily Revenue: Increase the number of clients an engineer can visit each day as well as reduce the need for multiple visits.
HVAC Software enables a business to become more efficient. With the “cost to serve” always on the rise, finding ways to maximise your resources, enhance productivity, and improve revenue streams, is critical when keeping competitive.
HVAC Software for Contractors
HVAC Software for Business Owners
How does HVAC Software make Money?
The 4 key objectives of any business, should be…
1. Keep costs low, or at least controllable.
2. Get the job done “right first time!”
3. Invoice your work as soon as possible
4. Collect the Money!
Make sure your maintenance team has a complete site history, Equipment Registers and service sheets when working in the field. New Targets’ HVAC software allows Engineers to receive job updates for planned maintenance, service repair or installation directly in real-time on a handheld device.
No need for clumsy paper trails. Your back office receives the completions as they happen, cashflow improvement by getting your invoice to the client ASAP!
10 Reasons to use HVAC Software:
1. More Jobs in a working day, per Engineer
2. Reduction in multiple site visits – “right first time”
3. Full overview of the site – Allows for efficiencies (combining job visits)
4. Completions in real-time – Customer Service updates
5. Reduction in the “cost to serve” (Fuel, labour, overheads)
6. Headroom – Staff can manage more customers – no incremental cost!
7. Staff retention – Training simple on a unifying system
8. Faster Invoicing – Improvements in cash flow!
9. Security – Protecting your data, people leave with your customer list.
10. A leaner more competitive company = More work!