10 Reasons for using FM Software
All of our FM Software systems are designed and build for our customers’ needs, NOT one size fits all! As a consequence, the 10 reasons listed below might not be your top 10! – That’s no problem, we are more than happy to create your own hit parade!
Based on Customer Key Requirements!
- Allocate jobs to Field Operatives handheld devices (mobile phones, tablets, etc…)
- Building your own Electronic Job Sheets, with all relevant details automatically included from the system.
- Upload to the system key pictures, PDFs, plus many other attachments to the client’s records.
- Condition Reports – Advice for customers of upcoming or immediate action required
- Program Reactive and Planned jobs, linked to specific assets, buildings or outside areas.
- A Job Sheet for multiple tasks or activities on a single site or building, with incomplete items flagged back to the office for review.
- Electronic Whiteboard of the day’s active jobs & who’s dealing
- SMS and Email Reminders can be included in the system design, ensuring you never miss a job!
- A Client Portal can be incorporated into the design.
- Man Down or Lone Worker function
Facilities Management Software (FM Software) brings a real laser light focus to Customer Service. Having a great system can change your business in so many ways. It provides a much clearer way to track and manage your customers’ building maintenance requirements. Real-time information and field management has never been so easy!
We’ve developed with FM companies a great system to completely manage service delivery and trackability of planned and reactive maintenance, all controlled from the office.
What would be included in your top 10 – feedback most welcome.