Life just got easier for Buy-to-Let Landlords
A new property management system has been launched to help make life easier and more profitable for BTL landlords. iownproperty, developed by New Targets, aims to ensure landlords and property agents can reduce the cost of managing properties and increase revenues.
With a free option and fully working website demo, the iownproperty system is an easy to navigate, must-have tool for every landlord. Using the system is simple – it can be accessed from a PC, laptop, phone or, indeed, any internet enabled device and at any time.
As well as helping landlords manage their investments, the iownproperty system system is packed with useful information on a wide range of essential topics – from electrical and gas safety to stamp duty – ensuring landlords stay on top of legislation.
A spokesman for New Targets said: “We developed the iownproperty system to help landlords reduce the cost of property ownership and improve the bottom line against a backdrop of changing legislation, increasing agent management fees and, for some, penalising taxation.”
iownproperty is packed with features that aim to make managing Buy To Let premises straightforward and trouble-free. They include:
- An ‘at-a-glance’ dashboard that automatically displays key information for the day, including tasks and actions.
- A calendar system with a reminder view – so no date or task is ever overlooked.
- The ability to create folders that can store photos, PDFs, spreadsheets, quotations, surveys, service provider details, job sheets, contacts, invoices, notes and much more.
- A survey tool that allows subscribers to upload survey information and record damage with photos. Users can integrate an iAuditor survey sheet onto the system and keep everything in one place.
- Key date management, with reminders that can be sent to designated persons.
- Data backup and secure access.
The iownproperty system can be used to manage one property free of charge, with monthly charges starting from £9.99 for those with more properties. Landlords with growing portfolios can take advantage of New Target’s bespoke options, which include custom system designs.
However many properties a landlord has, they can try the iownproperty system with one property for free. Sign up today!
Press Release: Link